• Pre-filter removes dust and eliminates larger floating pollutant particles
• Optional permanent drainage directly connected from water reservoir
• LCD display
• Auto Defrost
• Working temperature range: 5C ~ 35C
• Built in temperature/humidity sensor
• 40%~80% humidity setting
• Auto Louver setting at 80 degree sweeping
• Cooling power: 2,300 BTU
• Annual refrigerant leakage≦0.5 gram
• Negative Ions Emitting
• Timer setting: 1H/2H/4H/8H
• Two wind speeds “L” & “H”
Important: Heating and cooling are available in the 12000Btu split wall and portable air conditioners. All A/C units are EU Compliant with R410A and R134a Refrigerant.
R134a is also known as Tetrafluoroethane (CF3CH2F) from the family of HFC refrigerant. With the discovery of damaging effects CFCs and HCFC refrigerants have on the ozone layer. The HFC family of refrigerants is widely used as an environmentally friendly replacement, and 100% ozone friendly.
R134a is now being used as a replacement for R-12 CFC refrigerant in centrifugal, rotary screw, scroll and reciprocating compressors. It is safe for normal handling as it is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive. Currently it is also being widely used in the air conditioning systems.
R134a Hydrofluorocarbons or 'HFCs' have been increasingly used in the last decade or so as an alternative to ozone damaging CFCs in refrigeration systems. Hydrofluorocarbons or 'HFCs' provide an effective alternative to CFCs, that are also very powerful in reducing greenhouse gases and helping the Earth’s Ozone.