The Zephyr™ SFA Model AB-202A comes standard with the following features:
- 20 watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Zincalume alloy fan housing
- Self-flashing style base
- Terra Cotta finish
- UltraFlō™ design technology
- Whisper quiet 14" aluminum fan blade
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- No plastic, all metal construction
- Florida & Texas Windstorm Certified
- Rodent guard
- Thermal switch included at no cost
- Residential Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Designed for southern roof exposures, TheZephyr™ AB-202A solar attic fans feature a standard unit attached solar panel and offer a self-flashing base for easy installation on roofs with composite shingles, cedar shake, flat concrete tiles, or other low profile roofing materials. Equipped with our proprietary monocrystalline solar panels and designed with Attic Breeze UltraFlō™ technology, the AB-202A offers both high performance and durability, rated for up to 1350 CFM of airflow in full sun exposure.
The Zephyr™ SFA model solar attic fans are available with the optional Attic Breeze Pivot Bracket. For use on east/west facing roofs where adjustment of the solar panel is needed, the Attic Breeze Pivot Bracket allows for inclination of the solar panel to achieve optimum southern sun exposure. Please note that the Pivot Bracket option is not recommended for extreme high wind exposure locations. TheZephyr™ SFD model series featuring a remote mounted solar panel is instead recommended for this type of application.