The Zephyr™ CMA Model AB-254A comes standard with the following features:
- 25 watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Zincalume alloy fan housing
- Curb-mount style base
- Heavy duty white powder coated finish
- UltraFlō™ design technology
- Whisper quiet 14" aluminum fan blade
- Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- No plastic, all metal construction
- Easily installs on roofing curb
- Rodent guard
- Thermal switch included at no cost
- Residential Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Designed for southern roof exposures, TheZephyr™ AB-254A solar attic fans feature a standard unit attached solar panel and offer a curb-mount base for installation on roofs featuring Spanish tile and other high profile roofing materials, as well as metal roofs or flat roofs where a roofing curb may be appropriate for installation. Equipped with our proprietary monocrystalline solar panels and designed with Attic Breeze UltraFlō™ technology, the AB-254A offers both high performance and durability, rated for up to 1550 CFM of airflow in full sun exposure.
The Zephyr™ CMA model solar attic fans are available with the optional Attic Breeze Pivot Bracket. For use on east/west facing roofs where adjustment of the solar panel is needed, the Attic Breeze Pivot Bracket allows for inclination of the solar panel to achieve optimum southern sun exposure. Please note that the Pivot Bracket option is not recommended for extreme high wind exposure locations. TheZephyr™ CMD model series featuring a remote mounted solar panel is instead recommended for this type of application.